When I'm stuck with my stamping (aka lost my mojo) I turn to our publications or to swap cards I've received to spark my creativity. I used the sketch of a card I received from my friend Jenilee Pauls because I loved it so much. Here is Jenilee's original card.
Jenilee used the Night Before Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Series paper and the Holly Jolly Christmas Cling Stamp set from the Night Before Christmas Suite in the Holiday Catalogue.
I used Jenilee's card sketch - meaning the overall layout and measurements for a card - to create 4 cards with different patterned paper and stamp images. The Tags Tags Tags Bundle allows you to create cards for Valentines, Halloween and Christmas so it's very versatile. I'll be sharing the other cards this week on my blog. The first one posted yesterday in my Border Buddy Saturday post so make sure you check it out.
I choose to create a Christmas card using the Tags Tags Tags Bundle, the products Patsy and I are featuring in our free card program for September. When you place an order in our online stores we send you a free PDF with instructions for 8 cards.
I paired the stamps with the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper.
Your creations will shine when you use the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Seasonal images and all-purpose patterns have copper foil accents on one side.
* 12 sheets of designer paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: copper foil, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla
The copper accents are so gorgeous in the paper and so I used Copper Foil Sheets, Copper Emboss Powder and the 1/4" Copper Trim to finish my card. I added a Star Designer Element to the centre of the sentiment.
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!