CURRENT HOST CODE: ZJBJRQHC
Did you know that each month my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I create cards to share with our online customers? Patsy and I started working together almost 5 years ago with the goal to bring a joint program to our customers in the US and Canada. We have had so much fun and have enjoyed new friendships with Stampin' Up! customers on both sides of the border.
As part of our program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards. When the order is $50 or more I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of product from my stash).
If you had ordered in September, 2018 here is an example of a card you would have received in the mail:
My customers love receiving handmade cards in the mail and instructions to recreate more at home.
- when you have your order ready visit my online store.
- create an account (or sign out as a guest)
- do not click the "do not contact" button or I won't know who you are and that would be sad because I won't know where to send your free cards!
- add your items
- enter the hostess code (to receive your four free cards)
- enter your personal information and payment
- you will receive an email from Stampin' Up! confirming your order and when your order ships from the warehouse (usually within 2 days) you will receive an email with your UPS tracking number
- order ships right to your door anywhere in Canada!
Ready to get started? Click here to go to my store!