Current Host Code: F6A4UZYU
Customer Reward Loyalty Card
For every $25 you spend in my online store (before shipping/taxes) you will earn a punch on your reward card. So if your order is $30 you earn 1 punch, if your order is $60 you earn 2 punches.
When your card is full (15 punches) I will reward you with a stamp set valued at $25 or less. If you prefer you can save up your cards (max 2) and redeem for a stamp set or dies valued at $50 or less*.
*I will pay shipping/taxes on your reward
Border Buddy Free Cards in the Mail Program
Did you know that each month my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I create cards to share with our online customers? Patsy and I started working together over 6 years ago with the goal to bring a joint program to our customers in the US and Canada. We have had so much fun and have enjoyed new friendships with Stampin' Up! customers on both sides of the border.
As part of our program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards. When the order is $50 or more I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code I send them a gift which could be current product, cards or retired goodie bags.
If you had ordered in February, 2020 here is an example of a card you would have received in the PDF:
My customers love receiving handmade cards in the mail and instructions to recreate more at home.
- when you have your order ready visit my online store.
- create an account (or sign out as a guest)
- do not click the "do not contact" button or I won't know who you are and that would be sad because I won't know where to send your free cards!
- add your items
- enter the hostess code (to receive gift)
- enter your personal information and payment
- you will receive an email from Stampin' Up! confirming your order and when your order ships from the warehouse (usually within 2 days) you will receive an email with your UPS tracking number
- order ships right to your door anywhere in Canada!
Have you missed any tutorials from past months? You can now purchase them through my Tutorial Store (PayPal) for $10 USD each. Click here to go to my tutorial page for more information!
Ready to get started? Click here to go to my store!