It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's CASE is based on a card using the Lots of Cheer Stamp Set on page 69 of the Annual Catalogue. The original was a Christmas card but I just the sketch, changing the stamps, colour and placement of the elements.
The A Good Man Cling Stamp Set is brand new and is featured on page 147 of the Annual Catalogue. I love the line drawing in the set and you can colour them or leave them as outline images for a monochromatic look.
The concept artists at Stampin' Up! created these beautiful card using the set. The Catalogue is an idea book full of wonderful samples you can recreate.
- Terracotta Tile - 8 1/2" x 5 1/4"; score at 4 1/4"
- 2019-2020 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper - 4" x 3"
- Very Vanilla - 3 1/8" x 2 3/8"
- Old Olive - 3 1/2" x 1/2"
- Fold the terracotta Tile cardstock on the score line to create card front.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut 8" piece of Linen Ribbon, fold in 1/2 and glue to the middle of the card.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper on the ribbon slanting it to the left.
- Stamp the image in Memento Black on Very Vanilla and colour with Stampin' Blends - Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Ivory, Crumb Cake and Pool Party.
- Pop up on the DSP as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut the individual words and glue to the Very Vanilla.
Check out what Patsy's CASED today on her blog!
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the picture to be taken to my online store):
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store
You can purchase the products I used in today's card in my online store - click on the pictures to be redirected to start buying: