It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
If you'd like to make my card here's all the details:
- Petal Pink - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 3 1/5"
- Tea Room Designer Series Paper - 5" x 1 3/4"
- Fold the Petal Pink cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Subtles Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the Designer Series Paper and tie in a loose knot on the right side. Glue the DSP to the middle of the card.
- Stamp the tea pot in the upper part of the Whisper White cardstock in Memento ink.
- Stamp the flowers inside the tea pot and cut out the image with the matching framelit.
- Colour the tea pot using Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. Colour the flowers with Petal Pink and the leaves with Mint Macaroon. Colour the centre of the flower with Light Pumpkin Pie.
- Pop up the tea pot with Stampin' Dimensionals on the left side of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the scrap of Whisper White (left from tea pot) in Memento Black and punch out with 1/2" circle punch. Glue the circle to the card as shown.
Check out what Patsy's CASED today on her blog!
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the picture to be taken to my online store):