It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's CASE is based on a card using the P.S. You're the Best Stamp Set from page 48 of the Annual Catalogue. Here is the card I used for inspiration. I changed the colours but kept the layout the same.
If you'd like to make my card here's all the details:
- Soft Sea Foam - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 3"
- Brights 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 3/4" (Coastal Cabana)
- Fold the Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp the typewriter randomly on the card front in Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Glue a doily to the middle of the card towards the right side.
- Banner cut the left side of the Designer Series Paper and glue across the middle of the doily.
- Stamp the typewriter in Memento ink on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the Soft Sea Foam Dark Stampin' Blend to swipe across the typewriter keys.
- Stamp the sentiment on the paper of the typewriter in Memento ink.
- Pop up the typewriter on the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Check out all the retiring products in my store.
Here's a card I shared earlier in the year featuring this fabulous stamp set.
Check out what Patsy's CASED today on her blog!
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the picture to be taken to my online store):