Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications using a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack. In April we are using the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece A (5 1/2" x 2") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamps and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies - when you bundle them together you save 10%.
The Classic Garage Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards which I always find the most challenging to make. Each package includes 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in a 6" x 6" format. The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
- Score the Crushed Curry cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Stamp the blotch image in Crushed Curry ink randomly all over the front of the card.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper card front approximately 1/2" from bottom edge.
- Cut out the gears from the Silver Foil Sheet using the Garage Gears Thinlits Die and Big Shot. Glue to the left side of the card front.'
- Cut out gears from Basic Gray cardstock using thinlits and Big Shot. Glue on top of the Silver gears.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Crushed Curry strip, apply Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut each end of the strip using the Tailored Tag Punch (see picture)
- Pop up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the Designer Series Paper.
- Tie some Linen Thread through the Classic Garage Metal Elements in a bow and glue dot to the left side of the sentiment strip.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today - click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can purchase them! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE