Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications using a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack. In April we are using the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece D (5 1/2" x 1 1/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamps and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies - when you bundle them together you save 10%.
The Classic Garage Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards which I always find the most challenging to make. Each package includes 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in a 6" x 6" format. The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
Basic Gray - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 3" x 3"
Real Red - 3 1/2" x 2"
Crushed Curry - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper -3" x 1/2" (Piece E)
- Score the Basic Gray cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the Crushed Curry with the gear die using Garage Gears Thinlits Die with the Embossing Mat (so you get the embossed image without cutting through the cardstock) and Big Shot.
- Glue the embossed piece to the Basic Black layer. Glue both to the top of the Basic Gray cardstock.
- Stamp the car in Versamark ink, apply Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the car with the coordinating die and Big Shot.
- Pop up the car with Stampin' Dimensionals on the Designer Series Paper (looks like pavement under the wheels).
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the Basic Gray with Versamark ink, apply Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the sentiment using the 2 3/8" x 1" rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits Dies and Big Shot and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the gears & Designer Series Paper.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today - click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE