Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications using a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack. In April we are using the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece B (2 3/4" x 2 3/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamps and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies - when you bundle them together you save 10%.
The Classic Garage Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards which I always find the most challenging to make. Each package includes 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in a 6" x 6" format. The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
Real Red - 11" x 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 3" x 3"
Crushed Curry - 2 1/2" x 2"
Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper -2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (Piece B)
- Score the Real Red cardstock at 5 1/2" and fold to form card front.
- Stamp the oil blotch to the card front in Real Red ink. Add some nut images in Memento Tuxedo Black around the oil blotches.
- Glue Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread several times around the middle of the of the DSP and tie in a bow on the right side. Thread Line Thread through the key and tie to the bow.
- Pop up the DSP piece to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Crushed Curry, add Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out sentiment with the coordinating framelits and Big Shot. Pop up on top of the Linen Thread.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today - click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE