It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
I'm excited about my CASE today because it's from the Sale-a-bration brochure and features the adorable So Hoppy Stamp Set. It also features some new product that launched on March 1st - a set of coordinating framelits! You can earn the So Hoppy Stamp Set free with a $60 order but only until March 31st!
The original card by the concept artists at Stampin' Up! is on page 13 of the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
- Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"; 2 1/2" x 2"
- Basic Black - 2" x 2"
- Coastal Cabana
- Fold Whisper White Thick (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") cardstock on score line to create card base.
- Stamp the firefly image several times on the Coastal Cabana, add the Pineapple Punch Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Wrap the Whisper White Baker's Twine around the middle of the Coastal Cabana and tie in a bow on the left side.
- Cut out the 4" x 2 1/2" rectangle from the Whisper White using the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the frog approximately 1 1/2" from the left side of the rectangle.
- Add shading around the entire frog with the Pool Party Light Stampin' Blends and add some ground under the frog with the Crumb Cake Light Stampin' Blend.
- Glue the rectangle to the middle of the Coastal Cabana with 5 /8" of the right side hanging off the right edge. Cut the excess rectangle off to be flush with the right edge of the Coastal Cabana.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana to the front of the card.
- Stamp 'Hoppy for You' in Versamark on the Basic Black, apply Whisper White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the saying using the 1 3/8" circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits using the Big Shot. Pop up the circle to the left of the frog with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the frog on the Whisper White (2 1/2" x 2") in Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends (body) and Pool Party Light Stampin' Blend (glasses).
- Cut out the frog with the coordinating die from the Hop Around Framelits Die and the Big Shot.
- Pop up the frog with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the first frog (on rectangle).
Download PDF with all the NEW Coordinating product!
Check out what Patsy's CASED today on her blog!
Here's the products I used in my card today: