Today I'm blog hopping with my demonstrator friends from around the world! Make sure to check out all the participants's blogs - a list can be found at the bottom of today's post.
Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece B (2 3/4" x 2 3/4")
This month we're highlighting the Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper from the Tropical Escape Suite in the Annual Catalogue. The Tropical Escape Suite of products is the featured suite in December for our Free Card Program including the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and coordinating Tropical Thinlits Dies. When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper includes 48 sheets, 6" x 6" (4 each of 12 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
I love the Tropical Elements included in the suite and the little button adds texture to this simple card.
Here's how to make today's card with piece B from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
Whisper White (3" x 3")
Shaded Spruce (3" x 3/4")
Tropical Escape DSP (Piece B 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"); 5 1/2" x 4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Glue the 5 1/2" x 4" DSP to the card front lining up the right side edges.
- Cut out the frame from the Whisper White (3" x 3") and glue to the DSP (2 2/3" x 2 3/4").
- Glue to the top of the card centering on the DSP layer.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versmark ink on the Shaded Spruce strip, add White Emboss powder and heat set.
- Pop up the strip on the frame with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow through the holes in the Tropical Elements button and glue dot to the left side of the stamped strip.
Blog Hop along with the other Stampin' Up! demonstrator from around the world - if you are reading this post in your email you will need to click here and find them on my blog.
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today