So...do you have a wishlist of amazing Stampin' Up! products? Is the total close to $135? If the answer is YES then you can join my team by purchasing a Starter Kit!
Once you've purchased your customized kit (you pay $135* and receive $165 in product) you are free stay a member as long as you wish and you can leave (although we'll be sorry to see you go!) anytime without further obligation. *there is no shipping or taxes on your Starter Kit so it's even more value!
You can pick products from the Annual Catalogue and/or Occasions Catalogue for your Starter Kit. (scroll down to make sure you check out the current Sale-a-bration offer (Jan 3 - Mar 31 2019 for new folks). If you'd like a hard copy of either or both of these publications just ask!
My Top 5 Reasons to Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
- Fun & Friendship (this is the number one thing demonstrator say when asked, they love the community of demonstrators and the friendships they have built).
- Amazing Stampin' Up! product at a discount (minimum of 20% - up to 40%)
- A quarterly Exclusive Magazine called Stampin' Success
- An exclusive Demonstrator Website with endless Inspiration
- Earn money if you want to sell it (but you don't have to) or purchase for friends
My Top 5 Reasons to Join MY Team!
- We have a thriving online community on a private Team Facebook Page. We share tips, tricks and creativity.
- I have 17 years of experience so I can help you place your first orders or develop a business of your own if you wish.
- I have a team of fabulous members literally from coast to coast, from BC to Newfoundland and I support them all easily through technology.
- I offer prizes and gifts for challenges for my team members- both on the creative side and the business side. All levels of members are recognized for what they bring to the team!
- BONUS - an exclusive E-Book with instructions for 52 of my favourite cards that you can recreate at home!
Top Questions I hear from my customers
- Do I have to sell anything? No you do not. You can purchase the Starter Kit and never purchase another thing.
- What do I need to sell to stay? There is a quarterly minimum for all demonstrators in order to remain active. But you can purchase a little or a lot or sell nothing, a little or a lot and stop whenever you wish. As long as your quarterly purchases (sales) are $400 or more you can stay for another quarter.
- Can I keep my Starter Kit products even if I don't buy anything else? You betcha! It's yours to keep without further obligation.
- Do I have to do a minimum number of parties? No you can do them if you wish but like I said already you are under NO obligation to buy anything beyond your Starter Kit.
- If I want to do this as a business will you help me? While I don't pressure anyone to do more that they WANT to do I'm happy to help you build a small or big business. I've been a demonstrator for over 17 years and I have provided support to over 400 demonstrators along the way. I'd love to help you achieve your goals too!
*During Sale-a-bration (Jan 3 - March 31, 2019) you receive an additional $60 worth of product with your starter kit and you can choose the option and receive the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote. These are only available while supplies last and ONLY to new members.
GOT A QUESTION? If you have any questions, please email me - I will get back to you quickly!
READY TO GET STARTED? Click here to get started!