Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the US and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE means Copy And Selectively Edit. The beautiful projects by the concept artists from Stampin' Up! are a great way to be inspired! When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both.
In my card today I changed up the stamp set from Forever Blossoms to Peony Gardens Bundle.
Stampin' Up! concept artist card on left (page 69 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue) using Forever Blossoms and my CASE on right using Prized Peony Bundle
I love peony flowers and have several varieties in my garden. At the peak of bloom I've counted more than 500 in my beds. The scent if gorgeous too. The Prized Peony Bundle is so stunning and is part of the Peony Garden Suite Collection.
Beauty is in bloom with the Distinktive florals in the Peony Garden Suite Collection by Stampin' Up! This suite collection is also available in French.
The Peony Garden Suite Collection includes
* Prized Peony Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Peony Garden Designer Series Paper
* Square Vellum Doilies
* Elegant Faceted Gems
* Gray Granite 1/4" (6.4 mm) Shimmer Ribbon
* Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
* Peony Dies (10% off)
Product colours: Basic Gray, Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Stamping Paper Measurements
- Flirty Flamingo (card base) - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White(layer 1) - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White (stamped) - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Whisper White (flower) - 2" x 1 1/2"
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Flirty Flamingo cardstock in half to create card base.
- Cut out the 5 1/8" x 3 3/4" rectangle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the flowers on the rectangle in Smoky Slate ink several times.
- Glue the stamped rectangle to the Flirty Flamingo card front.
- Cut out a circle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink on the circle.
- Colour a piece of 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon using the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend. Fold into 3 ad glue to the back of the circle.
- Pop up the circle with Stampin' Dimensional to the top right corner.
- Stamp the small flower in Smoky Slate on Whisper White. Colour the flower with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the flower using Paper Snips and glue to the bottom of the circle.
- Colour a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels with Stampin' Blends and add to the card.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE