It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison Solven from Canada here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card feature products included in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue. This collection includes stamps, dies, designer series paper, embellishments, trim and more! And you can also get a refill with more paper and embellishments for even more cards!
You can create a card using the sketch exactly as it's presented or switch it up - it's meant to be a starting point for your creativity.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Soft Sea Foam - Cardbase - 6" x 5 1/2", scored at 3"
- Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper (layer 1) - 2 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper (circle) - 3" x 3"
- Fold the Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half to create card base.
- Wrap the tinsel trim from the project kit around the top of the DSP and tie in a bow near the top of the paper. Glue to the front of the card.
- Cut out the 2 3/4" circle from the DSP using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Pop up the circle to the top of the right corner (see sketch and picture) using Stampin' Dimensional.
- Pop up the tree and deer from the sticker sheet with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a star from the kit to the top of the tree.
You'll love the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley - it has everything you need to create beautiful cards - just add some cardstock and ink!
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
*Most Wonderful Time photopolymer stamp set - 11 stamps; suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, g)
*48 sheets of 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
*12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
*7 sticker sheets
*Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards (9.1 m)
*58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
*6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies (use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, AC p. 170)
Product colors: Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
Starting today (November 1st) when you place an order in our online store you will receive a free PDF featuring instructions for 8 cards using the Snowflake Splendor Suite of products. Here's a sneak peak:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST