It is the Border Buddy's Just in CASE Thursday, Patsy Here!
It is Freezin' here in Minnesota, the good thing is these little critters in the Freezin' Fun can warm your heart. From the masked racoon to the skiing rabbit, snowboarding penguin and seal you will have so much joy creating cards using these guys. You will find all these images in the Freezin' Fun stamp set featured in the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog.
I cased the card from page 67 of the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog which also features some fun critters from the Menagerie Mix Up stamp set. Both of these stamp sets will be available through December but the fun dies that coordinate with them are only while supplies last.
This fun shimmery ribbon is from the Snowflake Splendor Suite of products also in the mini catalog. So are to see the hologram of colors in the ribbon.
The fun window were cut out using the Peek-a-hoot dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine. I glued the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper to a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock and then cut out the windows. The little embellishments are the All The Trimmings found in the mini catalog.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Balmy Blue (cardbase): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Balmy Blue (window): 4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper White (penguin): 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Whisper White (racoon): 2" x 2 1/2"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Fold the Balmy Blue in half to create cardbase.
- Glue the designer paper to the Balmy Blue and cut out the windows using the Peek-a-boo dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the window piece to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the little critters and color with Stampin' Blends (Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, and Mango Melody.
- Cut out the little critters using the coordinating dies and adhere inside the windows using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting in Misty Moonlight ink and adhere some of the All the Trimming Embellishments.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow and adhere to the cardfront with a Mini Glue Dot.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!