I'm loving the Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue so much. If you like to colour with our Stampin' Blends you'll love the images in this adorable stamp set.
Here's a cute card that uses the masking technique. Here's how to have the gnome peeking out from behind the tree house.
- Stamp the tree house on a post-it-note (position the stamp near the top so you have some sticky on the back) and cut it out (cutting as close to the edge as possible).
- Stamp the tree house on your Whisper White cardstock. Stick the "mask" on top.
- Stamp the gnome on the card - some of the image will be on your post-it-note.
- Peel off the post it note and the gnome will look like it's behind the tree.
I posted a cute card last week using the set - you can find the post here at this link. I also included all the measurements and steps to make the card!
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE