Which of the goblins on today's card is your favorite? The Have a Hoot bundle will take you from Halloween to Christmas! It is hard to choose but I doo love the one peeking above the pumpkin.
Each Sunday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
If you love plaid you will want to get your hands on the Stampin’ Up!® Plaid Tidings Paper Pack. It is so versatile and can be used for the Holidays, Valentines Day, Spring, Summer and Fall.
I just realized I used this paper on my last three Sunday Sketches, I must really like it LOL.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White Base; 5 1/2" x 81/2", scored a 4 1/4"
- Whisper White circle; 3 @ 2" x 2"
- Whisper White Goblins; 3 @ 2" x 2"
- Basic Black; 2" x 5 1/2"
- Pumpkin Pie; 1 1/2" x 2"
- Plaid Tidings; 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Glue the designer paper to the front of the card base.
- Punch the end of the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink to the bottom of the banner.
- Glue to the back side of the Basic Black cardstock and glue the black to the card front about 1/4" from the top.
- Cut out the 3 circles using the Tasteful Labels Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the circles to the strip of black cardstock.
- Stamp the goblins on Whisper White cardstock and color with Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake Daffodil Delight and Basic Black Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out using the Peek-a-Hoot Dies and adhere one to each of the circle centers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
All Supplies for projects featured on this blog are Stampin’ Up!®
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!