24 Hour STAMP SALE tomorrow, Wednesday, September 23rd ONLY! Save 15% on some of our favourite stamps from the Annual Catalogue. With 60 English language sets to choose from there is something for everyone! Many of the stamps are also available in French too.
I love how the sale includes so many varieties of styles - whimsical, masculine, backgrounds, sentiments, holiday and more.
Have you checked out the Whiskey Business & Game On which are both awesome for masculine cards? The Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set is wonderful for sentiments for the holiday and the Many Mates sentiment stamp set offers sentiments for both the outside and inside of your card. My other personal favourites are Way to Goat and Zany Zebras.
What are some of your favourites? Check the list, write down your order and be ready to order starting tomorrow at midnight! But hurry - it's just for 24 hours and it's only offered ONCE a year!
Download 24-HOUR_STAMP_SALE_EN which includes the original price, sale price and page number for easy reference!
If you click on the pictures below you will be directed to my store for easy purchase - remember to wait until tomorrow at midnight for the sale to start!
Would you like to get a discount on all your purchases? During September when you join my Stampin' Up! community you will receive a discount until you decide to leave. There is a special during September for new demonstrators. In addition to the amazing Starter Kit (pick $165 in product value and pay only $135 (no shipping/taxes) during September you will also receive two stamp sets (Queen's Anne Lace and So Much Love) and a kit of supplies to create 8 cards. When you join you will receive a link to projects you can make with the supplies. AND as an added BONUS you also receive a coupon to redeem for a Paper Pumpkin kit.
AND if you join tomorrow you'll be able to pick any of the sale stamps from the list so thereby getting even more value for your Starter Kit,
The discount is nice but there are other reasons to join Stampin' Up! and my team.
My Top 5 Reasons to Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
- Fun & Friendship (this is the number one thing demonstrator say when asked, they love the community of demonstrators and the friendships they have built).
- Amazing Stampin' Up! product at a discount (minimum of 20% - up to 40%)
- A quarterly Exclusive Magazine called Stampin' Success
- An exclusive Demonstrator Website with endless Inspiration
- Earn money if you want to sell it (but you don't have to) or purchase for friends
My Top Reasons to Join MY Team!
- We have a thriving online community on a private Team Facebook Page. We share tips, tricks and creativity.
- I have 18 years of experience so I can help you place your first orders or develop a business of your own if you wish.
- I have a team of fabulous members literally from coast to coast, from BC to Newfoundland and I support them all easily through technology including a monthly meeting online!
- I offer prizes and gifts for challenges for my team members- both on the creative side and the business side. All levels of members are recognized for what they bring to the team!
- BONUS - an exclusive E-Book with instructions for 52 of my favourite cards that you can recreate at home!
- Every month I send my team members a PDF with instructions for 8 cards featuring the Suite of the month. The PDF includes pictures, instructions and measurements!
- Every month I send a PDF called One Card - 3 Ways - a card for beginner, casual and avid stampers.
- Every month we get together virtually on a Zoom call where we share ideas and tips along with answering any questions our members have about stamping and Stampin' Up!
Top Questions I hear from my customers
- Do I have to sell anything? No you do not. You can purchase the Starter Kit and never purchase another thing.
- What do I need to sell to stay? There is a quarterly minimum for all demonstrators in order to remain active. But you can purchase a little or a lot or sell nothing, a little or a lot and stop whenever you wish. As long as your quarterly purchases (sales) are $400 or more you can stay for another quarter.
- Can I keep my Starter Kit products even if I don't buy anything else? You betcha! It's yours to keep without further obligation.
- Do I have to do a minimum number of parties? No you can do them if you wish but like I said already you are under NO obligation to buy anything beyond your Starter Kit.
- If I want to do this as a business will you help me? While I don't pressure anyone to do more that they WANT to do I'm happy to help you build a small or big business. I've been a demonstrator for over 18 years and I have provided support to over 400 demonstrators along the way. I'd love to help you achieve your goals too!
If you'd like more inspiration:
Sign Up for our E-Newsletter
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
- Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST