I love the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue so much that I'm a bit obsessed creating with it. The Bundle includes the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set and coordinating Sunflower Dies and when you purchase them together you save 10%.
I made this card for my sister's birthday and it's a super simple fancy fold card. I used Stampin' Blends to colour my sunflower and added some Wink of Stella to make it sparkle.
Here's how to make my card:
Misty Moonlight - 4 1/4" x 11" - scored at 8 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Bumblebee - 2 pieces - 5 1/4" x 2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"; 4" x 4"
Early Espresso - scrap
Flowers for Every Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 2 pieces - 5 3/8" x 3 7/8"
- Fold the Misty Moonlight piece on score marks to create card front.
- Glue the DSP to the Bumblebee panels and glue one to the left panel near the top and the other to the right panel near the bottom.
- Stamp a small leaf in Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White (5 1/4" x 4") and glue inside the card.
- Stamp the sunflower image in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White (4" x 4"). Colour with Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out sunflower with coordinating die and cut the flower into two equal pieces.
- Glue the flower to the card matching up the pieces in the middle (see picture).
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on Early Espresso scrap, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the words "celebrate" and "you" and pop up on the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals as shown.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the flower to add some sparkle.
- Add a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish your card.
Here are the products I used in my card today - if you click on the picture you'll be directed to my online store.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
I work with my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner in the US. We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!