Hello Stampers Patsy Waggoner here,
Alison and I are adding another joint effort in our Border Buddy partnership called Sunday Sketches. Each Sunday one of us will share a card sketch and a card we created using the sketch.
How are you doing today? I started my morning with the tune Monday Monday by the Mamas and the Papas and couldn't get it out of my head. Are you having a hard time know what day it is? When my husband retired our dear friends the Heller's gave him a day of the week clock. It has come in very handy during this Stay at Home time.
You do have to look at it however to remember what day it is hence why we are having a Sunday Sketch on Monday.
Today's card features the Butterfly Gala stamp set which I am happy to announce is not retiring and will be available this next year. However this gorgeous paper Pressed Petals is retiring and is only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
I really like how this card turned out and look forward to using this sketch again in the future. The butterflies are so easy with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch. I love when a stamp set has a punch so quick and easy.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements.
- Fold Mossy Meadow Cardstock in Half (top fold 4 1/4"" x 11" or side fold 5 1/2 x 8 1/2).
- Adhere a the Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper (2 3/4" x 3 3/4") to the bottom of the Rococo Rose cardstock cardstock (2 7/8" x 3 3/4").
- Adhere the Rococo Rose cardstock to the right-hand edge of the card-front about 1" from the top.
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink towards the right-hand side of a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock (1 1/4" x 4").
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock in the center and to the right-hand edge of the card-front.
- Stamp one set of butterflies and one small butterfly in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink on Rococo Rose cardstock and punch out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Adhere the large butterfly to the left-hand side of the sentiment with a glue dot.
- Adhere one of the small butterfly in the upper-left hand corner of the Pressed Petals Paper.
- Adhere the other smaller butterfly at the top of the card-front.
- Embellish the butterflies with Basic Pearls.
- Glue a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 5/14" to the inside of the card and stamp your greeting in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink.
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST