It's Just in CASE Thursday and it's Alison here today!
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner from the USA and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We hope that using the cards and projects from our catalogues created by the awesome concept artists at Stampin' Up! will inspire you!
Today's card features the the retiring Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper and a great sentiment set called Here's a Card which is carrying forward to the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue. This is a great layout to use up your scraps of patterned paper.
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (149478)
- Here's A Card Cling Stamp Set (149438)
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock (138337)
- Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock (100730)
- 1/4" Textile Ribbon Mint Macaron (149480)
- Versamark Pad (102283)
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Tailored Tag Punch (145667)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today's card used different patterned paper, a different sentiment and colours. The original card used the Birthday Bonanza Suite (which I can't believe is retiring this month!). I love the Tailored Tag Punch and it's great paired with the sentiments in the stamp set.
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards Program.
In the USA order Patsy Waggoner's Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE