It is Border Buddy Saturday, Alison here this week!
Every Saturday Patsy and I share a card with you that features a card made using products in our selected suite for the month. We each create 4 cards for the monthly PDF. The PDF has images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for all eight cards. We use the PDF is an exclusive Thank You Gift for the customers who place any size order at our online stores.
Want to earn free cards too? Click the links below to find out more.
This month's suite is Parisian Blossoms Suite. Today's card is featured in our PDF complete with instructions. The Parisian Blossoms Suite includes two fabulous bundles - the Forever Blossoms Bundle (Forever Blossoms Stamp Set and coordinating Cherry Blossoms Dies) and the Parisian Beauty Bundle (Parisian Beauty Stamp Set and Parisian Dies). When you purchase either bundle you save 10% when you order them together.
My card features the gorgeous Forever Blossoms Stamp Set and Cherry Blossoms Dies. I wanted to create a bright and happy card in celebration of spring! I choose Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green as my main colours.
The products used in today's card are...
- Forever Blossoms Bundle (English) 
- Forever Blossoms Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Cherry Blossoms Dies 
- Scripty 3D Embossing Folder (149634)
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690)
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock 
- Whisper White Thick (140272)
- Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Melon Mambo Cardstock (115320)
- Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon (146920)
- Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon (148764)
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink (147051)
- Granny Apple Green Classic Ink (147095)
- Versamark (102283)
- White Stampin' Embossing Powder (109132)
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Snail Adhesive 
The flowers are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and watercoloured with Classic Inks and a Aqua Painter. You can keep adding colour in layers (let them dry between) to add more dimension and shading.
Here's a sneak peek of this month's PDF cards:
We would be delighted to have you order from our online stores.
In the USA order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store
In the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE