Have you seen the Little Ladybug Stamp Set in the Sale-a-bration catalogue which is a FREE gift for orders of $375 or more before March 31st? It's super adorable and there is even matching Ladybug Dies you can purchase in the Coordination Product Release.
I received this fun card in a demonstrator swap - I just love the sweet little images in the set. The little dots on the Real Red strip that look just like a ladybug wings is created using the Basic Patterns Masks.
The masks are 6" x 6" and come in a set of 4 patterns including birch trees, fern pattern, dots and filigree and can be used with sponge daubers, sponge brayer and inks. You can use embossing paste and palette knives to add dimension to your cards and scrapbook pages. The dot masks were placed over the Real Red cardstock and coloured with Tuxedo Black in and a sponge brayer.
The little ladybug is coloured with Real Red, Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and cut out with the coordinating die from the Ladybug Dies. They are part of the Coordination Product Release that includes 6 offerings that coordinate with products from the Annual and Sale-a-bration catalogues. Here's what's included (available until March 31st or while supplies last).
The Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Free with $375 order) and the Ladybugs Dies coordinate beautifully.
I'm very appreciative when customers choose me as their Stampin' Up! demonstrator and offer rewards for purchases.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE