It's Border Buddy Saturday! Patsy here.
Every Saturday Alison and I share a card with you that is featured in our Border Buddy PDF Monthly Tutorial. You can receive the PDF Tutorial Free with any size order and earn FREE Hand Stamped Cards from the PDF as part of our Customer Rewards.
This month we are featuring the Peaceful Poppies Suite in our Free Card Program.
The Poppy Parade Cardstock is the perfect accompaniment to the paper. It is a little hard to see but the label from the Painted Label Dies not only cuts the die but embosses to about 1/8" from the edge.
The Peaceful Poppies Suite products are...
- Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle (English) 
- Painted Poppies Bundle 
- Peaceful Moments Bundle (English) 
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper 
- Painted Poppies Cling Stamp Set 
- Painted Labels Dies 
- Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Poppy Moments Dies 
- Peaceful Poppies Sequins 
- Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Peaceful Poppies Elements 
If you would like the tutorial for this card and 7 more using the Suite of products, simply place any size order at our online store and receive the complete tutorial with images, supply list, step by step directions and measurements.
Here is a sneak peek of the cards featured this month.
Want to earn free cards too? Click the links below to find out more.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from my Online Store
In the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store