Today I'm sharing a card made using the Nature's Beauty Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalogue. The stamp set is easy to miss as it's on the very last page. It's got adorable images but even more important is that $4 from the sale of each stamp set is donated by Stampin' Up!® to the Canadian Mental Health Association.
I love the little bunny and I thought it would make a cute baby card. I wanted to keep the colours gender neutral and I think the earth tones from the Neutrals 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper work beautifully with the Crumb Cake satin edged ribbon (Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack) and Linen Thread.
I stamped my bunny on Watercolor Page in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured it with Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and Pool Party inks using an Aqua Painter. It's easy to get a great look without being an artist.
How sweet are these images in the set? They are so realistic looking. Here is a sweet card made by the concept artists at Stampin' Up! using the stamp set.
Here's a video I made showing you how to create my card yourself:
Click here to download the instructions and shopping list for my card today.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE