Today is Tuesday Tips & Tricks series and today I'm sharing the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint featured on page 19 of the Holiday Catalogue.
Easily create 3D effects and add texture to cardstock.
- Apply paint to projects - great for snowballs, snow, fur on hats and more!
- Don't shake the bottle as you'll get bubbles on your project. If that happens just blot the liquid and redo.
- Use sparingly
- Heat set with Heat Tool and it will puff up.
- Aim your heat tool down on the paint - if you angle it the paint might blow everywhere.
Watch this video from Stampin' Up! on this fun product:
The Birds of a Feather Cling Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalogue is adorable and has images that cover off Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Valentine's which makes it really versatile. The fonts in the set are perfect too - they feature two different fonts on the same sentiment for a whimsical look. I used the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint on the Santa hat brim and the pom-pom.
Pool Party - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"; scrap
Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Fold Pool Party in half to form card stock.
- Emboss the front of the card with the 3D Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and banner cut each end. Glue to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the large circle from the Whisper White and the DSP using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Glue the DSP circle on top of the ribbon on the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White circle circle in Real Red ink.
- Pop up the Whisper White circle to the right of the DSP circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bird image in Memento Black ink and colour with Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the image with Paper Snips.
- Add Snowfall Accents Puff Paint on the brim of the hat and the pom pom. Puff up using Heat Gun.
- Pop up the bird with Stampin' Dimensionals under the sentiment.
- Add rhinestones to card front.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
Here's a sneak peek of this month's cards from the PDF
Here are the products I used in today's card:Click Here for the current HOST CODE