It Just in CASE Border Buddy Thursday, Patsy here.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I changed the color the stamp set using just the layout for my card. Alison and I have each been creating a CASE card each Thursday. We have decided to buddy up and take turns every other week like our Border Buddy Saturday.
As I was getting ready to post today's blog post I wasn't sure I liked my card I CASED. So I remade it in a different color - then couldn't decide if I liked either LOL, so I am going to post both and let you decide.
Both Cards use the Most Wonderful Time stamp set which is part of the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. This card is my original card. It features the Perfectly Plaid Designer Paper. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce. I colored the rhinestones with my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend.
I stamped the packages directly on the paper in card one I stamped them and then cut them out with the coordinating die. The paper is part of the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. The color palette for this card is Real Red, Old Olive and Soft Sea Foam.
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories that are perfectly coordinated for creating cards and more. A product medley is similar to our cardmaking kits and other project kits but without the predetermined projects.
* 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
* 48 sheets of 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
* 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
* Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
* 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine).
Product colors: Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
Watch this video showing your the products and some samples made with this medley.
The cards today were CASEd from page 4 of the Holiday Catalog. When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I changed the color the stamp set using just the layout for my card.
Which do you like best? A - B - C Click Here to let me know.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Crazy Rewards
- Join my Facebook Group
- Have it all with the $135 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE