Hello Stampers Alison here today!
Patsy Waggoner and I are so excited to share some NEW product that will be available to you for purchase starting November 1st. The Christmastime is Here Suite is gorgeous and you'll be able to purchase all the products together in a Suite Bundle or just individual products from the suite. Over the next 6 days Patsy and I will be sharing a card a day showcasing the wonderful products in the Suite.
PLEASE don't wait to order what you love since it is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! As always we don't know how quickly the suite will sell so don't risk missing out and place your order on November 1st.
I love all the gold accents in the accessories of the bundle. I used the Christmas Rose Bundle which includes the Christmas Rose Stamp Set and Roses Dies. When purchased together you save 10%. The Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots pick finish off my card. I embossed the sentiment in Gold and also added some gold spritz to my embossed piece. Gold is such a wonderful accent for the Christmas season and makes any card elegant!
Measurements & Instructions for my card:
- Fold the Whisper White Thick Cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Poppy Parade (5" x 3 3/4") with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
- Add rubbing alcohol to a Stampin' Spritzer to 3/4 and add several drops of Golden Glitz ink Refill and shake to mix. Spritz on the embossed Poppy Parade.
- Cut out two of the lattice shape from the Gold Foil Sheet (4" x 2") using the Roses Dies. Glue one to the left side approximately 1/2" from the edge lining up the top with the top of the Poppy Parade. Glue the second one below the first and trim off the excess to be flush with the bottom edge of the Poppy Parade.
- Glue the Poppy Parade to Gold Foil Sheet (5 1/8" x 3 7/8") and glue both to the card front.
- Cut out the 3 3/4" label from Whisper White (4 1/4" x 2 1/2") using the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Stamp the rose image in Poppy Parade ink once on the top of the label and a second time on the bottom.
- Wrap the Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon around the middle of the label and tie in a bow on the left side. Pop up the label on the Poppy Parade piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark on a scrap of Poppy Parade, apply Gold Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out with the 2 1/4" label from the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Glue to the card front in the middle of the stamped label.
- Add a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the stamped label.
ORDERING STARTS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2019
Purchase the entire suite of products or individually:
- 153947 Christmastime is Here Suite Bundle* (entire suite)
- 153944 Christmas Rose Bundle*
- 152431 Christmas Rose Stamp Set
- 152144 Roses Dies
- 152154 Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 152155 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- 152156 Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon
- 152159 Charming Rose Bracelet
*Save 10% on the stamp set and dies when you bundle them. They are already discounted by 10% if you purchase the Suite Bundle.
Download the PDF Flyer!
If you are in the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
In the USA order from Patsy's Online Store