Today's I'm sharing a fun project using the Let It Snow Suite of products. I used to make these Hot Chocolate pouches years ago and thought it might be fun to bring them back in case you've never seen them before.
When you pull the ribbon at the top of the pouch the Hot Chocolate pouch pops out. You can substitute a chocolate bar or change the theme. A Get Well Wish on the outside with a pouch of Chicken Noodle Cup-a-soup would be cute!
I embossed the pouch using the Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder. Our new folders are a bit thinner than the old ones so you will need to use a shim (made of sheets of cardstock) or purchase the 3D Embossing Folder Plate (#149658) to get a good impression. I coloured the snowman with Light Bermuda Bay and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends.
Here's a video I made showing you how to make this fun project:
Hop on over to Patsy's blog to check out her posts this week.
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE