If it's Tuesday then it's time for my Tuesday Tips & Tricks. I'm excited to share some ideas and provide tips for your crafting experience every Tuesday so hope you'll visit me each week. Today I'm featuring the Take Your Pick and Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip Tools.
The Take your Pick tool makes placing your rhinestones and other embellishment so easy using the putty on the tip. The tool has 2 double-ended tips with paper piercer, mini spatula, large and small stylus.
Here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing you all the time-saving things you can do with your pick.
There is an add on tool called the Die Brush Tip Tool which makes die-cutting using intricate dies so much easier. Here is the video from Stampin' Up! showing you the features:
To recap the videos here are some of the techniques that are easier with the Take Your Pick Tool .
- Use the putty end to pick up and place small embellishments like sequins
- Use spatula end to pick up adhesive backed embellishments like rhinestones
- Use paper piercing end to add stitching holes to a project
- Use stylus ends (small or large) to score cardstock or add some dimension to an item
- Add on Die Brush Tip allows easy removal of small bits from your intricate dies
Download PDF for Take Your Pick Tool and Die Brush Tool
Now that you've seen a tool that makes placement of your embellishments a snap you'll want some embellishments to go with your tool.
My Deal of the Week features the Noble Peacock Rhinestones as a free gift with your online purchase of $75 or more! Place an order at this value from September 24 - October 1 in my online store.
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!