On Sunday I shared a card using the Tags Tags Tags Bundle in a series of cards using the same sketch. Today I'm sharing my last card in the series. You can find the other cards at my earlier blog posts.
I chose to create a Valentine's card using the Tags Tags Tags Bundle, the products Patsy and I are featuring in our free card program for September. When you place an order in our online stores we send you a free PDF with instructions for 8 cards. Place your order before September 30th to receive the PDF. Patsy and I also post a card with our featured suite every Saturday on our blogs.
Patsy's Blog (US)
Alison's Blog (Canada)
I paired the stamps with the adorable Let It Snow Specialty Paper from the Holiday Catalogue.
This versatile designer paper features one side with bright winter images with a touch of glimmer; the other side has basic patterns for year-round use.
* 12 sheets of designer paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: Basic Black, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
One of the best things about the Tags Tags Tags Bundle is that the stamps are in groupings of three images and the Trio of Tags dies cut out all three images at the same time.
The Tags Tags Tags Bundle includes the Tags Tags Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Trio of Tags Dies.
Tags Tags Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set
No matter the occasion or the season, use the Tags Tags Tags Stamp Set to create matching tags for your projects. These greetings are so cute; they'd look sweet on treat packaging and cards too!
Quantity: 3 photopolymer stamps (9 designs)
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): E
Trio of Tags Dies
Create custom die-cut tags, hearts, snowflakes, and jack-o-lanterns in record time using the Trio of Tags Dies.
* 4 dies
* Largest die: 4" x 2" (10.2 x 5.1 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
I'm going to be posting instructions to my card on my Facebook Group - it's free and membership is easy. Just click on this link and ask to join!
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
Here are the products I used in today's card:Click Here for the current HOST CODE