Hello Stamping Friends!
Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using our exclusive One Sheet Wonder pattern. In August we are using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece A (5 1/4" x 4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Daisy Lane Bundle which includes the Daisy Lane Cling Stamp Set and Medium Daisy Punch. (page 23) of the Annual Catalogue. When you purchase the stamps and punch together you save 10%
The See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. WOW that's a lot of colour choice for your paper crafting projects.
Here's how to make today's card with piece A from the pattern.
Pacific Point - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Crushed Curry - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 4" x 2 1/4"; 4 1/2" x 2 1/4"
See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4" (Piece A)
- Score the Pacific Point cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the DSP to the Crushed Curry mat.
- Wrap the Crushed Curry ribbon around the middle of the DSP and tie in a bow on the left side. Glue to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" label from the Whisper White card stock (4" x 2 1/4") using the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Ink the fern image in Granny Apple Green, stamp off once on scrap paper and then stamp on the left side of the label.
- Stamp the words in Pacific Point ink on the label.
- Pop up the label on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the daisy in Crushed Curry in twice on the Whisper White (4 1/4" x 2 1/4") and punch out with the Daisy Punch.
- Layer one daisy on top of the other and glue together. Glue to the upper right corner of the label.
- Add the faceted gem to the middle of the daisy.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Each month I offer rewards to my customers including a free PDF with our featured Suite of products.. In August we are featuring Bird Ballad Suite. Here is a sneak peek of this month's PDF cards.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Bird Ballad Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
I used these products in my card today - click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE