The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue is live and you can start placing your orders. Today I'm sharing a super cute card using the Over the Moon Stamp Set. I love the images and "pun" sayings included in the set.
Don't have your copy of the catalogue yet? You can view the PDF here!
"utterly fantastic" - such a cute saying right?! The stamps are featured on page 32 of the new catalogue.
Here's how to make my card today:
- Rococo Rose - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4" to form card front
- Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2018-2021 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic Black - 2" x 1/2"
- Glue the DSP to the front of the card.
- Cut out the 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"oval shape from middle of DSP using the Layering Oval Dies.
- Position the Whisper White inside the card and stamp the cow image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink so it shows in the opening.
- Colour the cow with Stampin' Blends - Light Crumb Cake, Lift Flirty Flamingo, Dark Basic Black, Light Granny Apple Green
- Colour grass under the cow with the Granny Apple Green Light Stampin' Blend and stamp grass image in Granny Apple Green ink on the grass
- Glue the Whisper White inside the card so it shows through the oval opening.
- Tie a piece of Rococo Linen Ribbon on the edge of the card (see picture).
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Basic Black strip, apply Emboss powder and heat set.
- Glue to the lower part of the oval.
Here's another card using the stamp set with the Twinkle Builder Punch. Don't you agree they work beautifully together?
If you'd like to make this cute card you can Download Over the Moon Stamp Set PDF
Have you joined my Facebook Party yet? The fun starts on Saturday, June 8th at 8:00 am - please join us. Click on link to ask to be approved (make sure you answer the 3 questions).
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
I used the following products in my share today - if you click on the picture you will be directed to my online store: