I'm so lucky to swap with some amazing Canadian friends and today I'm sharing a beautiful card from my friend Ange McKay. Ange used the Bird Ballad Suite including the Free as a Bird Stamp Set and Stitched Nested Labels Dies. When you purchase them together you save 10%.
The Free as a Bird Bundle in the new catalogue (page 91) includes the Free as a Bird Stamp Set and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. The stamps and dies are part of the Bird Ballad Suite Bundle and this year Stampin' Up! has provide one order number for all the products in the Suite. The Bird Ballad Suite Bundle can be purchased together using #152190
The Bird Ballad Suite Bundle includes:
- Free as a Bird Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies (10% off)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
- Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin
- Very Vanilla 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim
- Bird Ballad Trinkets
Ange coloured the birds using Crumb Cake and Pool Party Stampin' Blends. You can easily blend the colours without leaving streaks or lines when you switch colours.
The Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper is really pretty and includes designs that were hand coloured with Stampin' Blends and photographed to create the patterned paper. Isn't that cool?
Here's a quick video showing you the patterns included in the pack:
Patsy and I are featuring the Bird Ballad Suite in our FREE PDF program for August.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
- EARN FREE PDF (Directions for 8 Cards) when you place any size order at my online store.
- $50 – $199.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): EARN the FREE PDF Tutorial & 2 FREE Hand Stamped Cards, that are featured in the tutorial. Use the CURRENT Code and I'll send you some handmade cards or product from my retired stash.
- $200+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You qualify for both PDF and cards without the code, and you earn Stampin’ Rewards for yourself!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE