Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications using a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack. In April we are using the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece D (5 1/2" x 1 1/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamps and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies - when you bundle them together you save 10%.
The Classic Garage Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards which I always find the most challenging to make. Each package includes 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in a 6" x 6" format. The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
Crushed Curry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 3" x 1 1/4"
Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper -5 1/2" x 1 1/4" (Piece D)
- Score the Crushed Curry cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue Designer Series Paper to the card front approximately 7/8" from bottom edge.
- Cut out the gear die from the Silver Foil using the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies and Big Shot.
- Cut two of the gears away from the the set leaving three and glue them on the card as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Basic Black cardstock, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the sentiment using the 2 3/8" x 1" rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits Dies and Big Shot and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the gears & Designer Series Paper.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today - click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Classic Garage Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE