Today's card features the dies from the Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies which coordinate with the Hello Cupcake stamp set.
How sweet is this cupcake? It's so easy to stamp them elements and cut them out with the matching dies. The Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies include so many other elements that coordinate with the stamps. I love the Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape matched with the Lemon Lime Twist - it's so fresh and fun!
Here's all you need to know to make this card yourself:
Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2;
Whisper White: 3" x 2 1/2"
Highland Heather: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Lemon Lime Twist: scrap
Gorgeous Grape: 3" x 1 1/2"; scrap
Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Cut out 4 3/8" x 3" rectangle from the Highland Heather using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot. Glue to the middle of the DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink at the bottom of the Highland Heather rectangle, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the cake stand die from the Gorgeous Grape cardstock and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals above the sentiment.
- Stamp the cupcake bottom in Lemon Lime Twist and the frosting in Highland Heather on the Whisper White and cut out with coordinating dies and Big Shot. Stamp the sprinkles in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Pop up the cupcake pieces with Stampin' Dimensionals on the cake stand.
- Cut out the heart stick from Lemon Lime Twist and the star from the Gorgeous Grape, glue together and tuck behind frosting.