It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses a 12" x 12" pattern. My card today uses Piece G (4 1/4" x 3 1/2" cut at diagonal).
This month we're highlighting the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Designer from the Sale-a-bration promotion that you can earn for FREE with a $60 order before March 31st. It's also coordinates with the Gingham Gala Suite that we are featuring in our Free PDF Tutorial for March.
Each package of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" patterned paper - 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. The colours in the paper coordinate with Balmy Glue, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.
We choose the design with the butterfly pattern on one side and black dots on white background on the reverse for our cards this month.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 3" x 2 1/2"
Basic Black - 4 3/8" x 3 5/8"
Balmy Blue - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" (Piece G cut at diagonal)
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the Balmy Blue cardstock with the Subtles Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the DSP to the Balmy Blue and glue both to the Basic Black.
- Glue all layers to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the frame die shape from Whisper White (3" x 2 1/2") using the framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the frame with the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink. Pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon and glue dot to the top of the frame.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card in our One Sheet Wonder Series.