On Wednesday I share a card using the Hello Cupcake stamp set which you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration (with an order of $60) and showed you the coordinating framelits that you can purchase until March 31st (OR while supplies last). I have another cute card to share today using these products.
It's so easy to stamp the pieces of the cupcake because they are photopolymer and you can easily see through them for perfect placement. Today I used the framelits from the Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies to create the cupcake stand. When I looked at my card for the post I realized that perhaps I had the stand upside down. LOL - what do you think?
I also cut out the glass cover to create a frame for my cupcake and added a piece of Window Sheet to look like glass.
Here's all you need to know to make this card yourself:
Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2;
Whisper White: 4" x 3"
Basic Gray: 5" x 3 1/2"; 2" x 3 1/2"
Powder Pink: 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Window Sheet: 4" x 3"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card base.
- Glue the Basic Gray (5" x 3 3/4") to the card front.
- Cut out the 4 3/4" x 3 3/8" rectangle from the Powder Pink using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Cut out the cake come from the rectangle using the framelits and Big Shot.
- Glue the Window Sheet on back of Powder Pink.
- Stamp the cupcake liner in Early Espresso and the frosting in Powder Pink on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Add Soft Suede sprinkles to the frosting.
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede at the top of the cupcake.
- Glue the stamped piece behind the Window Sheet.
- Pop up the Powder Pink rectangle on Basic Gray with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the cake plate from the Basic Gray and glue below the cupcake on the rectangle. BUT turn it the opposite way that I have it....whoops.
- Tie a bow in the twine and glue dot to the top of the dome.