The images in the Fable Friends Stamp Set are so adorable, each one cuter than the next. It also includes sentiments for spring, Easter and new babies.
Here's what you need to know to make my Mother Goose Baby card:
Whisper White Thick - 11" x 4 1/4"; 4 1/4" x 3"; 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - 4 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Fold the Whisper White Thick (11" x 4 1/4") cardstock on the score line to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the card front approximately 1 1/2" from bottom edge of the card front.
- Pop up the 4 1/4" x 3" Whisper White at the top of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the 4 1/4" x 2" Whisper White with the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink (top right corner) and then pop up on the bottom of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the squirrel on the Whisper White (2 3/4" x 2 3/4") in Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Stampin' Blends - Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy.
- Cut out squirrel and glue to the right side of the card front as shown.
Here's the products I used in today's card:
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.