It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece C (5 1/4" x 2")
This month we're highlighting the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Floral Romance Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The Floral Romance Suite of products is the featured suite in February for our Free Card Program and includes the Wonderful Floral Bundle Wonderful Romance Cling Stamps and wonderful Floral Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (3 each of vellum (2 single-sided designs) and 6 printed sheets (3 each of 2 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern.
- Score the Petal Pink cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Cut out the lattice pattern from the Mossy Meadow cardstock using die and Big Shot.
- Glue to the bottom of the vellum and cut off excess from ends.
- Glue the vellum DSP to the Whisper White pice and glue both the bottom of the card front approximately 1/8" from the bottom.
- Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig ink above the vellum on the right side.
- Add a Frosted Flower Embellishment at the end of sentiment and add a pearl in the middle of the flower.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today