It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece G (4 1/4" x 3 1/2" - cut diagonally).
This month we're highlighting the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Floral Romance Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. It's also the Suite we are using for our Free PDF Tutorial for February in our Free Card Program.
Each package of Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" patterned paper - 6 vellum (3 each of 2 single-sided) and 6 printed (3 each of 2 double-sided designs). The colours in the paper coordinate with Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece G from the pattern.
Petal Pink - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scraps
Fresh Fig - 4 3/8" x 3 3/8"; scrap
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 3 1/2
Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper - Piece G (4 1/4" x 3 1/2", cut diagonally)
- Score the Petal Pink cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock (4 1/2" x 3 1/2") using the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Glue the vellum piece to the lower left corner of embossed piece and glue both to the Fresh Fig mat.
- Glue all pieces to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out 'bride' and 'groom' from Petal Pink scraps using the framelits and Big Shot.
- Cut out '&' from scrap of Fresh Fig using the framelits and Big Shot.
- Glue the die cut pieces to the middle of the Whisper White embossed piece.
- Tie a bow with the Fresh Fig ribbon and glue dot to the upper left corner.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card using the pattern and the All My Love Designer Series Paper!
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today