It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4")
This month we're highlighting the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Floral Romance Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. It's also the Suite we are using for our Free PDF Tutorial for February in our Free Card Program.
Have you missed any past PDF Tutorials or do you live outside of the US and Canada and would like to purchase our instructions? You can now with our PDF Tutorial Shop.
Each package of Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" patterned paper - 6 vellum (3 each of 2 single-sided) and 6 printed (3 each of 2 double-sided designs). The colours in the paper coordinate with Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern.
- Score the Petal Pink cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the vellum to the Whisper White (5 1/2" x 3 1/4").
- Cut out the frame from the Whisper White (3 3/4" x 3") using the framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp 'HAPPY' at the top of the frame and 'WISHES' on the bottom of frame in Fresh Fig ink.
- Glue the frame to the middle of the vellum on the top and bottom leaving the middle section of the frame free floating.
- Thread the Fresh Fig ribbon through the middle holes of the frame and wrap around the back of the vellum/Whisper White piece and tie in a bow on the left side of the frame.
- Glue the vellum to the middle of the Petal Pink card front.
- Cut out the 'birthday' die from Petal Pink using framelits and Big Shot and glue between 'HAPPY' and 'WISHES'.
- Add a Frosted Flower Embellishment above the 'I' in birthday and add a pearl to the middle of the flower.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card using the pattern and the All My Love Designer Series Paper!