I love joining swaps with my team and demonstrator friends from across Canada. Recently I participated in two swaps using products from the Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-a-bration brochure and received some super cute cards!
Today's card features the By the Bay Cling Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration brochure. This is a free reward you can choose with your order of $60 until March 31st.
The image was stamped in Versamark ink, embossed and coloured with classic inks and Aqua Painter to give a lovely soft watercolour effect. I love how just the little seaside cottage is coloured to give the focal point.
Here's how you can make this card yourself at home:
Balmy Blue - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 4" x 3"
Basic Black - 3 5/8" x 2 1/4"
Wood Textures 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 2" x 5 1/2"
- Score the Balmy Blue cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card front.
- Wrap ribbon around the middle of the Wood Textures DSP and tie it knot on right side. Glue to the middle of the card front.
- Stamp the cottage in Versamark on the Whisper White, apply Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Stamp the words in Memento Black ink to the right of the image.
- Cut out the image using Rectangle Dies and Big Shot.
- Colour the cottage using Balmy Blue ink, Crumb Cake ink and Aqua Painters.
- Mount the stamped rectangle to the Basic Black mat.
- Pop up the image with Stampin' Dimensionals to the left of the ribbon knot.
Here's the products you'll need to create this cute card (click on the pictures and you'll be directed to my store):