Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece C (5 1/4" x 2")
This month we're highlighting the All My Love Designer Series Paper from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The All My Love Suite of products is the featured suite in January for our Free Card Program including the Forever Lovely Bundle (Forever Lovely Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Edgeless Dies) and the Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of All My Love Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (2 each of 6 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern.
Soft Sea Foam - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scrap
Lovely Lipstick - 3" x 3"
Whisper White - 2" x 2"
Basic Black - 3" x 1/4"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - Piece C (5 1/4" x 2")
- Score the Soft Sea Foam cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the front of the card using Climbing Vine Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper across the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the detailed heart using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot. Glue to the right side of the DSP.
- Cut out two leaves from the Soft Sea Foam scrap using the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower in Lovely Lipstick ink on the Whisper White and cut out with matching Framelits die and Big Shot.
- Glue the leaves to the back of the flower and pop up on the heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on Basic Black in Versamark ink, apply Whisper Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Banner cut the left end of the sentiment strip and glue to the card (tuck the right end under the flower).
- Tie a bow in Linen Thread and glue dot to the heart.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store). Some of the products will be available starting January 3rd.
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today