It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's card features some new product from the Occasions Catalogue and features the new stamp set Forever Lovely and new framelits Be Mine both featured in the All My Love Suite.
This month we're highlighting the All My Love Designer Series Paper from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The All My Love Suite of products is the featured suite in January for our Free Card Program including the Forever Lovely Bundle (Forever Lovely Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Edgeless Dies) and the Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
It's Sale-a-bration, the best promotion of the year because when you spend $60 you can pick a free reward from exclusive limited-time offerings.
Read all about Sale-a-bration Rewards starting today and available through March 31st.
Here's how today's card was created:
- Balmy Blue - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White - 3" x 3"
- Fold Balmy Blue cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Stamp the flower images from the Forever Lovely Stamp Set in Balmy Blue ink randomly on the front of the card.
- Wrap Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon back and forth across the middle of the card and glue into place.
- Cut out the detailed heart image from the Whisper White using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the single flower image in Daffodil Delight ink in the middle of the heart and overstamp with the sentiment in Balm Blue ink.
- Pop up the heart on the Calypso Coral ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the Old Olive Linen Thread and glue dot to the left of the sentiment on the heart.
Here are the products used in today's card (click on the pictures and be directed to my store):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.