Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece A (5 1/2" x 2")
This month we're highlighting the Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper from the Tropical Escape Suite in the Annual Catalogue. The Tropical Escape Suite of products is the featured suite in December for our Free Card Program including the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and coordinating Tropical Thinlits Dies. When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper includes 48 sheets, 6" x 6" (4 each of 12 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
I love the Tropical Elements included in the suite and the little button adds texture to this simple card.
Here's how to make today's card with piece A from the pattern.
Granny Apple Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Shaded Spruce - 5/8" x 5 1/2"
Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper - Piece A (5 1/2" x 2")
- Score the Granny Apple Green cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Glue the DSP to the bottom edge of the card front.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark ink and stamp on the Shaded Spruce strip, add White Emboss Powder and Heat Set.
- Glue the embossed strip to the top of the DSP.
- Tie a bow through the holes in the Tropical Elements button and glue dot to the left side of the stamped strip.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):