Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece D (5 1/2" x 1 1/4")
This month we're highlighting the Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper from the Tropical Escape Suite in the Annual Catalogue. The Tropical Escape Suite of products is the featured suite in December for our Free Card Program including the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and coordinating Tropical Thinlits Dies. When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of Tropical Escape 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper includes 48 sheets, 6" x 6" (4 each of 12 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece E from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick (3" x 6")
Tropical Escape DSP (Piece E - 3" x 1/2")(Piece F - 3" x 1/2")
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 3" to form card front.
- Stamp the palm leaf in Granny Apple Green ink on the lower right corner of the gift card. I stamped off once before stamping to get a lighter impression.
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink on the palm leaf.
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots as shown in the picture.
- Glue Piece F (3" x 1/2") to the flap on the gift envelope and trim to fit.
Here's the pattern for your 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
This is our last One Sheet Wonder piece for December - we hope you've enjoyed the cards we've made with the 6" x 6" Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper. Here is a recap of our cards this month.
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today