It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
My card uses the All My Love Suite of products including the Forever Lovely Stamp Set and All My Love Designer Series Paper. This Suite is available in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue which will be available on January 3rd.
I based my project on a card from page 52 of the Annual Catalogue which featured the Best Route Suite.
The All My Love Suite is absolutely gorgeous and the images int he Forever Lovely Stamp set feature the DistINKtive line of stamps. These images are so live like because they are created by taking a photograph of images and then stamps are made from the pictures.
Here's how I created today's card:
- Soft Sea Foam - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" to create card base.
- Whisper White - 3" x 3"
- Lovely Lipstick - 2" x 1/4"
- All My Love Designer Series Paper - 4" x 4 1/4"; 3" x 4 1/4"; 5" x 1"
- Fold Soft Sea Foam cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front layering the 4 1/4" x 3" on top of the 4 1/4" x 4".
- Cut the ends of the 5" x 1" DSP with the Banner Triple Punch. Glue across the middle of the other DSP.
- Cut out the 2 3/8" circle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower image in Lovely Lipstick on the Whisper White circle (I stamped off the first inking and then stamped on the circle).
- Stamp the leaves image on top of the flowers in Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on top of the flowers.
- Pop up the stamped circle in the middle of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the "Happy Valentine's Day" in Versamark ink on the Lovely Lipstick strip, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up below the stamped circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Add small pearls to the middle of some of the flowers.
Here are the products I used in my card today (click on the pictures and be directed to my store) (the Forever Lovely & All My Love DSP is available on Jan 3, 2019)