It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's card features some new product coming in January from the Occasions Catalogue and features the new stamp set Beauty Abounds.
My card is CASED from a card that was featured on the cover of our demonstrator exclusive Stampin' Success Magazine. When you are a member of Stampin' Up! you receive this awesome publications every quarter and it's full of samples and tips. Have you considered joining my team? Read about the perks here and then email me and I'll answer any of your questions.
I changed the colours to match the butterflies I was using from the Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper, a free reward starting today when you purchase $60.
Read all about Sale-a-bration Rewards starting today and available through March 31st.
Here's how today's card was created:
- Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Shimmer White - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Basic Black - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Balmy Blue - 2 1/2" x 1/2"
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 3 butterfly image
- Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Stamp the blotch images in Balmy Blue & Lemon Lime Twist ink on the Shimmery White layer.
- Wrap the Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine around the middle of the stamped piece and tie in a bow on the right side.
- Glue the stamped layer to the Basic Black mat.
- Glue both layers to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the butterflies from the Designer Series Paper and lay out on the card down the middle. I put the middle butterfly under the twine.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up across the middle of the butterfly on the twine with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here are the products used in today's card (click on the pictures and be directed to my store):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.