The Snowflake Showcase Promotion is well under way and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies. The products in this special (November 1 - 30 or while supplies last) are fabulous!
Download Snowflake Showcase Exclusive Products Flyer
I love using Bermuda Bay with Whisper White for snowflake cards because it's so fresh and bright! The Snowfall Thinlits Dies have some many gorgeous snowflake dies which makes this card super easy to recreate.
Here's how I made today's card:
Coastal Cabana - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scraps
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Bermuda Bay - 5 1/4" x 2"; 2 1/2" x 1"
Sparkle Glimmer Paper - scraps
- Fold the Coastal Cabana in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Adhere Whisper White to card front.
- Banner cut the end of the Bermuda Bay strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Ink the snowflake image in Versamark and stamp on the top of the banner. Add white emboss powder and heat set.
- Tie the ribbon around the top of the banner in a bow and adhere to the Whisper White.
- Cut out snowflakes from Coastal Cabana and Sparkle Glimmer Paper using the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and Big Shot.
- Layer the snowflakes and glue to the banner.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark on the Bermuda Bay (2 1/2" x 1"); add white emboss powder and heat set.
- Pop up on the card front.
- Add rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes.
- Glue dot a Snowflake Element under the bow at the top of the banner.
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the pictures to be directed to my store):
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In US order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store