Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4")
This month we're highlighting the All is Bright Designer Series Paper from the All is Bright Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. The All is Bright Suite of products is the featured suite in November for our Free Card Program. When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (6 designs, 2 of each). The paper coordinates with Call me Clover, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, gold, Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
I wanted to create the illusion of a Christmas ornament so used the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and some ribbon. The Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets look like dew on the foliage print of the Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Shaded Spruce - 1" x 5 1/2"; 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
All is Bright Designer Series Paper - Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4")
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Ink the saying in Versamark and stamp on Whisper White, add Lovely Lipstick emboss powder and heat set.
- Cut out with 3" circle die from Layering Circles Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Cut out layering scallop circle from Shaded Spruce (3 1/2" x 3 1/2") with Layering Circles Framelits and Big Shot.
- Adhere stamped Whisper White circle to Shaded Spruce scallop circle.
- Glue the Shaded Spruce (5 1/2" x 1") strip along the right side of the DSP.
- Add a piece of Satin Real Red ribbon to the middle of the DSP to hang down like an ornament string and glue to back of DSP.
- Adhere the DSP to left side of the card front lining up the edges.
- Adhere the circles to the middle of the DSP over the end of the satin Real Red ribbon.
- Tie a bow in the 1/8" Real Red ribbon and glue dot to the top of the circle.
- Add some Clear Epoxy Droplets to finish your card.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Today is the last day of the One Sheet Wonder cards using the All is Bright Designer Series Paper - I hope you've enjoyed seeing different ways to use this gorgeous patterned paper. Look back to each Tuesday this month to see the other cards and instructions. Here's a recap of the projects Patsy and I shared this month.
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today